Thank you for your business and continued support.
There is no greater honor than having our past clients recommend us. Much of James Barton Design-Build’s growth and success can be attributed to our clients simply telling their friends, neighbors, and family members about our services. To show our appreciation, we would like to invite you to participate in our exclusive Client Referral Program.
For each referral you send us that turns into a signed contract, you will receive a reward equal to 1% of the original signed contract once the project is completed and paid in full. For example, if your referral signs a contract for a $100,000 home remodel project, you will receive a reward of $1,000.
For new home construction referrals by real-estate professionals, James Barton Design-Build will enter into a one time representation agreement. Rates can vary based on involvement by both parties and shall be agreed upon before a contract is signed. The average rate for these types of projects is 2.7%. This agreement must be in place after the initial meeting with the client and if an agreement is not in place, no fees will be paid out. This section does not apply to individuals that do not hold a license or aren’t actively selling real-estate.
Get in Touch
Call or send us an e-mail to let us know that you’re sending a referral.
Spread the Word
Tell your friend to inform us that you referred them when they first contact our team.
We will meet with the person that you referred to learn more about their project.
Get Your Reward
You receive your referral reward once they sign a contract and all work is completed and paid in full!
Rules and Stipulations
- 1% will be paid from the original signed contract. Change orders or subsequent contracts not included.
- Reward is paid at the end of the job, after project completion and payment is received in full.
- The referral must be brought to JBDB’s attention either before or no later than the first meeting with the potential client.
- Payment over $600.00 will require a W-9 to be filled out and a 1099 issued as per IRS rules as they apply.
- For projects over $50,000, a disclosure statement will be required and need to be signed off by all parties before the initial meeting for anyone holding a professional position such as: Realtors, Accountants, Insurance Agents, and Attorneys.
- No disclosure is required for jobs under $50,000 for the professionals listed above.
- The sponsor shall have the right to terminate, modify, and suspend the program at any time without notice.
- Referral Program does not apply to insurance work.